The Firebird JDBC team is happy to announce the release of Jaybird 2.2.0 beta-1
This release contains the following changes:
- Enhanced support for JDBC 4.0 (Java 6),
- Support for JDBC 4.1 (Java 7) — including try-with-resources support,
- Implementation of getGeneratedKeys(),
- Enhanced support for the services API,
- Support for 64 bit native libraries for Type 2 / Embedded,
- A number of bug fixes.
The beta release is also available on Maven (*):<groupId>org.firebirdsql.jdbc</groupId>
depends on your target Java version: jaybird-jdk15
*) As this is the first release to Maven and we need manual authorization from Sonatype, it can take several days before the artifacts are really available on Maven.