The Firebird ADO.NET Data Provider 1.7 Alpha 3 is available for download.
(Please, see the changelog for details)
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed bug #1015453.
- Fixed bug #1017108.
- Fixed execution of unicode sql commands (that doesn't use parameters) when working with the embedded server.
- Improvements and bugfixes in the connection pooling implementation.
- Added a new FbConnectionStringBuilder class. FbConnectionString class is now internal.
- Reworked the usage (internal) of database and service parameter buffers and added new ones for blobs and transactions.
- Improved information request made to the server (server version, statement type and number of rows affected by a insert, delete or update command)
- Added some improvements in the database schema stuff.
- Added changes to the FbDataReader.GetSchemaTable method to avoid schema command execution when the field doesn't belong to a firebird table.