June to September 2013
Getting ready for Alpha1 release of firebird 3including
- Wrote some samples of object oriented API usage.
- Fixed posix install and management scripts to make them work for Alpha1 release.
- Fixed segfault when releasing IMessageMetadata.
- Restored length of first/second/last names in users' list to 32 characters.
- Make fb_shutdown() automatically invoked in any OS.
- Fixed CORE-3942: Restore from gbak backup using service doesn't report an error
- Fixed CORE-4121: Segfault when engine is shutting down inside blob get/put function invoked from UDF
- Fixed random segfault when working with attachment-level locks.
- Postfix for CORE-3935 & CORE-3944: helps avoid segfaults/deadlocks when shutting down firebird
- Replaced editline with new version, recommended by Frank Schlottmann-Gedde
- Fixed CORE-4185: FB crashes with "invalid lock id (NNNNN)"
- Fixed CORE-4211: Embedded engine hangs for 5 seconds when closing
- Fixed CORE-4219: Regular expressions with double-slash fail in trace
- Fixed CORE-4163: Make trace use native order of config file keys