Firebird Class 4 JCA-JDBC Driver Downloads
Jaybird 2.2.3 released, with the following fixes since Jaybird 2.2.2:
- Fixed incorrect synchronization in native and embedded protocol (JNI) implementation for iscBlobInfo and iscSeekBlob (JDBC-300)
WARNING: Although Jaybird strives for correct synchronization, a JDBC Connection, and its dependent objects should be used from a single Thread at a time, sharing on multiple threads concurrently is not advisable.
- Fixed holdable ResultSet is closed on auto-commit (JDBC-304, JDBC-305)
- Fixed table names missing or padded with spaces in Database view of IntelliJ IDEA (JDBC-308, IDEA-100786)
- Fixed incorrect JDBC minor version reported under Java 7; this resulted in an incorrect column name (for Java 7) in the metadata of DatabaseMetaData.getColumns(...) (JDBC-309)
- Added IOException to cause of GDSException with error 335544721; “Unable to complete network request to host “”” for further investigation (JDBC-306)
The following are known in issues in Jaybird 2.2.3 (and earlier):
- ResultSets opened with CLOSE_CURSORS_AT_COMMIT aren't correctly closed on commit when auto-commit is off (JDBC-307)
This list is not exhaustive, see the Jaybird tracker for a full list of open bugs.
See also the full Jaybird 2.2.3 releasenotes
The release is also available on maven(*):
*The artifactId depends on your target Java version: jaybird-jdk15, jaybird-jdk16 or jaybird-jdk17.
All released versions are available at sourceforge.net
For more details see Jaybird 2.1 JDBC driver Java Programmer's Manual